• Technical Support
• Return Policy
• Shipping Rates and Information
• Back Order Information
• Accepted Forms of Payment
• Customer Privacy
• Manufacturer Warranties
• Website Accuracy
• 120 minutes Email Support per month, or 60 minutes per first month
• 60 minutes per year of Remote Desktop Support.
Return Policy (Request RMA)
Unless noted below or in the product description, most products can be returned directly to VM4 GROUP LLC within 10 days from the date of invoice if all of the following requirements are met. Items returned must first be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process refunds and credit your account. Our Return Policy for software is consistent with the manufacturer’s license agreement. For certain items all sales are final and returns are not available, see product descriptions for information.
To receive credit, all products must:
1) be returned in their original packaging,
2) include all manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc.,
3) be clean, without scratches and resealed in a factory fresh condition.
All products must be returned double boxed, with no markings or writing on the original box. If a product shows signs that the entire product and packaging was removed from its original box, a refund may be denied resulting in shipment of the product back to the customer. Freight charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items. If the returned item meets all the above requirements, it will be accepted and a restocking fee will be applied depending on the sale value of the returned items:
Inventory Restocking Fees: 25% of purchased as a replacement
• VM4 GROUP LLC Systems Restocking Fees:
All VM4 GROUP LLC Complete Nail Salon and Retail Nail Supply Systems may be returned within 10 days of the date of invoice. A restocking fee will be applied to all returns on a per unit basis. One unit is considered to be either a Main Register, a Back Office Station, or an Order Station. For all systems, the customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the systems back to VM4 GROUP LLC.
Professional Services Restocking Fees:
• All professional services, including labor, delivery, training, configuration and installation, custom programming, card printing, and label printing are non-refundable.
• Refusal Fees:
• A $30.00 refusal fee will apply to all items that are not accepted by customer upon delivery.
• Freight charges:
Freight charges for all returns are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the online RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 15 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items unless noted otherwise by VM4 GROUP LLC.
Shipping: You will be contacted by representative to confirm shipping fees.
• VM4 GROUP LLC will only ship to the United States and Canada.
• Continental US Available Shipping Methods (Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day, Overnight)
• Alaska & Hawaii Available Shipping Methods (2 Day)
• Canada Available Shipping Methods (UPS Standard)
• Orders less then $25.00 will be charged a $10.00 Shipping Fee.
• An estimate will be specified in the checkout page, if the estimate is incorrect you will be contacted by a representative to confirm shipping charges
• Saturday delivery not available in all areas.
• Orders shipping outside the Continental United States may require an additional shipping charge. A sales representative will contact you regarding any additional charges.
• Orders shipping outside the United States may be subject to brokerage fees, customs fees, and local taxes. All fees are the responsibility of the receiving party. These fees vary by region and are not collected by VM4 GROUP LLC. Please contact your local customs office for details.
• Shipping address must be a residential or business address. We will not ship to a PO Box.
• Orders returned as "undeliverable" or "refused" will be charged a minimum $30 fee.
• Orders placed during our standard operating hours will be processed and shipped the same day as long as stock and carrier are available.
• Orders shipping to an APO or FPO are subject to a minimum $20 shipping fee and additional shipping time of at least three days.
• Orders requiring a shipping address change after being processed will be assessed a $10 to $15 fee. This includes any information on the shipping label, such as address, recipient, or attn: line.
• Illinois State Law requires VM4 GROUP LLC to charge state sales tax to orders shipping to an Illinois Address.
• Canadian Law requires VM4 GROUP LLC to charge GST or HST to orders shipping to Canada
• Resellers or Importers with proper documentation may have tax omitted from their orders, please contact a sales representative for more information
Back Ordered Items
Back ordered items are set to ship as soon as they become available. You will be contacted by email letting you know if any items are back-ordered. Back ordered items can be exchanged for an in stock item or canceled for a full refund. Please contact Email
for additional help.
We accept the following payment methods:
• Master Card
• Wire Transfer
• Direct Deposit into our corporate account of VM4 GROUP LLC
Credit Cards are charged at the time of purchase. Most orders are shipped out in five business day.
Manufacturer Warranty Policies
Product warranties vary by manufacturer. VM4 GROUP LLC offers a 20-day warranty from date of invoice on most products. Please see individual product descriptions for details.
In all cases, VM4 GROUP LLC warranty does not imply any additional product warranty. All warranty & faulty product related issues beyond the standard DOA period will be directly handled by the product manufacturer. VM4 GROUP LLC is not responsible for individual manufacturers’ warranty policies.
If you have any specific questions, please contact the manufacturer directly. For manufacturer contact information, please call the VM4 GROUP LLC Help Desk at 1.855.721.8025 x.101.
While we make our best effort to keep the information on our site accurate, prices are subject to change without notice. In the event a price is found to be incorrect, or a product is not accurately depicted, we will make every attempt to contact the customer to inform them of the changes. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.
DISCLAIMER / LEGAL STATEMENT: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE
By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS VM4 STORE, a part of VM4 GROUP LLC "VM4 GROUP LLC" maintains this internet website. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of VM4 GROUP LLC. VM4 GROUP LLC makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, available or permissible for use in all locations.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DISCLAIMER In all circumstances VM4 GROUP LLC' maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the products sold. VM4 GROUP LLC shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or actions in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the products it sells which exceed this liability limit. VM4 GROUP LLC shall not be liable for third party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not VM4 GROUP LLC is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY VM4 GROUP LLC reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information, products or services in this site at any time without notice.
4. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between VM4 GROUP LLC and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. VM4 GROUP LLC and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue of the State Courts of the State of Illinois, DuPage County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against VM4 GROUP LLC that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
5. SEVERABILITY If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable Illinois law.
6. WAIVER The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party's right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions, together with the VM4 GROUP LLC invoice respecting the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between VM4 GROUP LLC and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between VM4 GROUP LLC and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
6. COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site is the property of VM4 GROUP LLC or their content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of VM4 GROUP LLC protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
7. RIGHT OF REFUSAL: We reserve the right to limit quantities and to reject orders at our discretion.